Return For Repair Procedure
Please note: This returns procedure is for Warranty repairs only. For Non-Fault returns please contact our Sales Department on +44 (0)1489 566310.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept repairs that are out of warranty (normally 3 Years).
However these can be returned to our Authorised Service Partner - Maxey Moverley Ltd.
For details please visit: http://www.cctvrepairs.co.uk/returns.asp
Do you want to update your old unit?
Why not let us quote you for the latest model at a preferential price!
Please contact our sales department on +44 (0)1489 566310
or email at
For Warranty repairs only, please follow the procedure below:
1. Goods must not be returned without a Return Authorisation (“RA”) number.
2. To obtain an RA number please complete the online form by clicking on the link below. You will receive an immediate acknowledgement followed by an e-mail within 24 hours giving your RA number.
3. Only return the goods for repair that have been agreed by Vicon.
4. Carefully pack the product to minimise any risk of damage.
When you receive your RA Number
5. Print a copy of the RA ticket and enclose the first page along with the product for repair.
6. Affix the label portion of the second page to the outside of the carton you are returning.
If you believe a Vicon product is not working correctly please check the operating manual and/or contact customer support for assistance +44 (0)1489 566330.
Please note that any equipment returned without authorisation or found to be out of warranty will be returned unrepaired.