Return For Repair Procedure
Please note: This returns procedure is for repairs only. For Non-Fault returns please contact our Sales Department on +44 (0)1489 566310.
1. Goods must not be returned without a Return Authorisation (“RA”) number.
2. To obtain an RA number please complete the online form by clicking on the link below. You will receive an immediate acknowledgement followed by an e-mail within 24 hours giving your RA number.
3. Only return the goods for repair that have been agreed by Vicon.
4. Carefully pack the product to minimise any risk of damage.
When you receive your RA Number
5. Print a copy of the RA ticket and enclose the first page along with the product for repair.
6. Affix the label portion of the second page to the outside of the carton you are returning.
If you believe a Vicon product is not working correctly please check the operating manual and/or contact customer support for assistance +44 (0)1489 566330.
Please note that the following models can no longer be accepted for repair due to the non-availability of replacement parts. This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
V1300 Matrix Components, V1344/V4481 Matrix, V1422 Matrix, V1300X-DVC Keypad, V1411 Matrix